How can you get a powerful online presence?
Today the n°1 activity on the web is social media. We all use it to stay on touch with the people we know. And learn to know the people we meet.
Why? Social media is now the #1 activity on the web! It’s a great way to get in touch and keep in touch with people you know, and people you meet!
Today there are over 3.9 billion internet users all over the world. 3.3 billion of them use social media. Facebook is still the largest platform with 2.2 billion users. It is followed by YouTube, with 1.9 billion users. And then you have WhatsApp, Messenger, WeChat and Instagram. All with over 1 billion users . Twitter has “only” 335 million users.
What does this mean to our business? Since we are living in a social economy—who you know and what they have to recommend is more influential now than ever before! People trust their friends opinions and recommendations. Social media is a great tool of engagement to expose people to your business.
Here’s 5 helpful hints in getting started online: online presence
- Probably you have. But if you haven’t already, Create a FB profile! For sure there’s a friend who can help you. Start to use it, it’s not that difficult in it’s basis.
- Create a good profile picture. A photo of you. Not your pet or family, just you. So friends immediately recognize you.
Remember you want to brand YOU. So do it professional from the beginning. Your face will become your logo.
- Be sure to complete your entire profile information. Add your websites, e-mail addresses and contact information.
It must be possible for people to contact and message you!
- Clean up your profiles… go through each current online profile you have.
What impression do you want people to have of you? Look at what albums you have uploaded. Delete where necessary—college parties may not be the best idea to have posted.
Be real at the same time—pictures of your family, vacations, etc are great! It’s important that people see you outside of your business, and of course that you’re occasionally highlighting experiences in your business too.
- Learn the basics on FB.
Learn how to set up your profile page even better. Add friends and make friends. Learn how to add and tag images and people in posts. Learn how to upload a video. See how you can encourage engagement on your posts. Be interested and interesting so people continue to follow you.
Create posts that engage and inspire, and people will want to follow you!
It’s very important that you keep your messages balanced and not post about your business every day! Keep your messages mixed with personal posts (ie, cute things your kids say, trips with the family, experiences, and interesting things happening in your life or day.) Share inspiration— an inspirational quote or thought. Then, sprinkle in your business or product in a clever way!
Here are TEN TOP examples of POWER POSTS for people in the Networking Profession: online presence
- Welcome your new consultants on your personal FB page and tag them. Ask people to join you in welcoming them. You’ll get a lot of interaction on the post. And you make the new consultant feel good.
- Promote opportunity calls—You never know who’s curiosity it will pique.
- Promote events–post a picture or the flyer of the event. You never know who will inbox message you.
Build the value and interest by saying you only have a limited number of tickets… you even can offer your guests a free product on you if they decided to attend!
- Share success stories, testimonials, videos, and pictures. It provides validation, inspiration, and social proof.
- Share congratulations! You can do this when someone makes a bonus, promotion or levels up.
People will begin to watch and wonder how they can achieve that success too. And, over time, will begin to come to you.
- Do your own GIVEAWAYS from time to time
- Do SPECIALS—month end, seasonal, when new product launches happens, etc.
- Develop a Referral Rewards Program!
Engage your friends as ambassadors for your product… Ask a customer to post their “review” on your wall.. and get some conversation going… Offer a cash bonus for sharing your story on their wall.
- Post customer testimonials.
- Always incorporate pictures in each post.
It catches the eye. And people are more likely to see and interact on your post.
Most social media platforms are great places to network your business!
So check out other social sites like Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
source — Sarah Robbins